Sunday, February 8, 2009

Introduction

My name is Joey and I thought it was time to try out writing reviews for records. I've been needing to listen to more things than just Morrissey lately, so I've been trying get into more music. I don't want to write about things I'm familiar with so that I can be all like "listen to this or I dislike you" sort of thing. I want this to have decent reviews that are humourous, insightful, not too long, and not too snarky (this means you Pitchfork). I'll try to have some other people write some reviews as well, so my ranting won't make you stop reading forever.

I'll try to have a variety of different albums. A lot of them I will have heard for the first time, or maybe have only heard once or twice. If you have a suggestion for me to listen to, please e-mail me.

Enjoy listening/reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment