Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Recent Purchases 3-9-09

I cured my Morrissey cancellation sadness by comforting myself in music buying. Some buy clothes, some eat food, some drink. I buy music, fucking music:

Steve Martin - Let's Get Small 12"
Explosions In The Sky - The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place 2x12" (I beg to differ)
Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night 2x12"
The Paper Chase - God Bless Your Black Heart 2x12" (Finally)
R.E.M. - Reveal 12" Clear Orange
New York Dolls - Live In Concert Paris 1974 12"
My Morning Jacket - Chocolate And Ice 12" Blue and White Splatter
Raymonde - These Boots Are Made For Walking 12" (Find of the week)

Joy Division - Permanent CD
Talking Heads - Remain In Light CD
Built To Spill - Time Trap CD Promo
Tom Waits - Heartattack And Vine CD
Twin Peaks - Soundtrack CD
Radiohead - Kid A CD Special Edition with Book
Morrissey - Southpaw Grammar CD ...again

1 comment:

  1. cancellation! what is happening to this world. Remain in the light is amazing but have you purchased More Songs About Buildings and Food? i only ask because it is the best album ever.

    ReplyDelete